1 cup (100g) zucchini, shredded
1 cup (100g) carrot, shredded
½ cup (60g) tasty cheddar cheese, shredded
½ cup (80g) Wholemeal Self raising Flour
3 scoops NAN Toddler Milk Drink powder
1 tsp warm water
1 tsp cucumber, grated
1 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
½ tsp mint, chopped
½ tsp lemon juice
33 minsTime total
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced for 5 min. Grease and line a 20 x 10 cm loaf pan.
- Using a hand mixer, lightly beat the eggs until light and frothy.
- Add the zucchini, carrot, cheese, and flour and using a spatula, mix gently.
- Pour the mix into the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Cut into 2cm slices.
- For the Tzatziki, mix all ingredients together in a bowl.