1 tbsp oil
1 medium (150g) onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 small (150g) red capsicum, sliced
2 stalks (120g) celery, sliced
2 medium (240g) zucchini, sliced
1 cup (100g) sliced beans
1 cup (100g) cauliflower florets
1 medium (120g) carrot, peeled and sliced
400g can whole peeled tomatoes
2 tbsp plain flour
3 tsp Asian seasoning sauce
⅓ cup (80mL) hot water
2 tbsp chopped parsley
310g can butter beans, rinsed and drained
2 medium (400g) potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
½ cup (60g) grated light cheddar cheese
65 minsTime total
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/160°C fan forced.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat; add onion and garlic, cook 1 minute. Add red capsicum, celery, zucchini, beans, cauliflower and carrot, cook further 4 minutes. Add tomatoes, bring to the boil and simmer a further 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, Asian seasoning sauce and water; mix to smooth paste. Add to the pan with vegetables; stir over high heat until mixture comes to the boil and thickens. Remove from heat, stir in parsley and butter beans. Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Arrange potato over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until golden.