150g salmon fillet, skinless
1 cup (230g) potato, mashed
2 scoops NAN Toddler Milk Drink, powder
1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
½ cup (35g) breadcrumbs
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil for cooking
20 minsTime total
1. Cut salmon in 6 pieces (25g each) and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix mashed potato, NAN Toddler Milk Drink powder and parsley. Divide the mash mixture into 6 portions.
3. Take one portion of mash, place between 2 pieces of baking paper, and flatten using a rolling pin. Remove one side of the baking paper and place a piece of salmon in the middle. Fold over to cover the salmon completely with the mash, press with your hands to form a nugget, roll in the breadcrumbs and set aside. Repeat with remaining salmon.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat; spray with oil. Cook each nugget for 5 minutes per side or until golden;
5. Alternatively, cook nuggets in an air fryer at 180°C for 10 minutes.