500g dried rice vermicelli noodles
1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed and sliced
150g snow peas, trimmed
1 medium (120g) carrot, cut into thin strips
spray oil for cooking
6 small (1.2kg) salmon fillets
¼ cup (60mL) lemon juice
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tsp grated ginger
400g can baby corn drained and halved lengthways
1 medium (200g) red capsicum, cut into thin strips
¼ cup (10g) coriander leaves
Step by step
26 minsTime total
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl; pour over enough boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes; drain well. Set aside.
- Place bok choy, snow peas and carrot in a heatproof bowl; pour over enough boiling water to cover; stand 3 minutes; drain well.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat; spray with oil; cook salmon for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely and stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce and ginger. Add noodles, vegetables, corn and capsicum, toss well to combine.
- Divide salad between serving plates, top with salmon fillet and coriander.