1 tbsp finely grated parmesan
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
¾ cup (75g) packaged breadcrumbs
300g boneless fish fillets, cut into strips
2 tbsp olive oil
Step by step
21 minsTime total
Parmesan Fish Fingers
1. Combine parmesan, parsley and breadcrumbs in a medium freezer bag; shake to combine.
2. Whisk egg with a fork in a small bowl; dip fish in egg, allowing excess egg to drip away; place in bag with breadcrumbs to coat; repeat with remaining fish.
3. Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium high heat; add fish, cook 2-3 minutes per side or until crumbs are golden and fish is cooked through.
- Uncooked crumbed fish can be frozen for up to 1 month. Simply wrap fish in plastic film then place in a freezer bag; remove excess air from bag and seal with tape; label and freeze.
- For a family meal, simply double the quantity of ingredients to feed a family of four.
- Even when fish fillets are labelled ‘boneless’, take care when feeding fish to toddler. When cutting fish into pieces, feel for any bones with your fingertips.