1 tbsp finely chopped parsley Spray oil for cooking
1/3 cup (30g) small pasta
Step by step
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add onion, cook 2 minutes or until just tender; add tomatoes and water; bring to the boil; simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine mince, extra onion, carrot and parsley in a small bowl; mix well; shape into nine mini meatballs; heat a medium frying pan over high heat; spray with oil; add meatballs, cook just until well browned.
3. Add meatballs to sauce; simmer a further 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain; serve with 3 meatballs and 1/3 of the sauce.
- Remaining sauce and meatballs can be divided in half and frozen for later use.
- Sauce makes 3 serves; for each serve, cook 1/3 cup (30g) small pasta.
- Add ½ cup (60g) frozen peas to sauce when the meatballs are added.
We believe that breastfeeding is the ideal nutritional start for babies.
During pregnancy and after delivery, a mother’s diet should contain sufficient key nutrients. Professional guidance can be sought on diet and the preparation for and maintenance of breastfeeding. A decision not to breastfeed, or to introduce partial bottle feeding, could reduce the supply of breast milk. Once reduced, it is difficult to re-establish. Infant formula should be prepared and used as directed. Unnecessary or improper use may present a health hazard. Social and financial implications, including the cost of providing formula until 12 months of age, should be considered when choosing how to feed infants.
We recognise that breastfeeding is not always an option for some parents. No matter your feeding choice, Nestlé Baby & me is here to share the latest information to help you feel supported and confident on your parenthood journey.
As every child’s development is different, be sure to consult with your health care professional for individual advice about feeding your baby.
By clicking "I understand", you acknowledge that you have read this information and understand that this website contains information about infant feeding and Nestlé's infant products.