900g hokkien noodles
spray oil for cooking
500g firm fish fillets, cut into large cubes
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp grated ginger
2 stalks lemongrass, finely chopped
1 medium (170g) red onion, sliced
2 baby bok choy, quartered
1 bunch Chinese broccoli, coarsely chopped
1 medium (200g) green capsicum, sliced
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
20 minsTime total
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 2 minutes, gently using a fork to separate strands. Drain well.
- Spray a nonstick wok or frying pan with oil and heat on high. Cook fish in 2 batches for 3 minutes or until browned; set aside.
- Reheat wok, add garlic, ginger, lemongrass and onion; stirfry for 2 minutes or until soft. Add bok choy, broccoli and capsicum and stirfry until tender but still crisp.
- Combine hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and vinegar; add into wok with fish; reheat. Remove from heat and stir in bean sprouts.
- Serve immediately over noodles.