1 cup (250mL) light evaporated milk
1 cup (150g) plain flour
¼ cup (60mL) water
spray oil for cooking
2 tbsp oil
500g chicken breast fillet, sliced
200 g mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup (35g) plain flour, extra
2 cups (500ml) light evaporated milk, extra
4 green onions (shallots), sliced
½ cup (60g) grated cheddar cheese
45 minsTime total
- Combine eggs, light evaporated milk, flour and water; mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat; spray with oil. Pour ¼ cup (60ml) batter into pan, swirl to coat base of pan; when golden, turn, cook other side. Remove from pan and cook remaining crepes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat; cook chicken and mushrooms 4 minutes. Add combined extra flour and extra light evaporated milk, bring to the boil, stirring, simmer 2 minutes then remove from heat. Stir in green onions and cheese.
- Divide filling evenly between crepes, roll up or fold and place in a baking dish. Bake 10 – 15 minutes or until hot and cheese melts.