1 (200g) green apple, peeled and halved
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ cup (20g) UNCLE TOBYS Quick Oats
1 tsp (5g) coconut oil, melted
Step by step
20 minsTime total
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced for 5 min.
- Cut one half of the apple into small cubes (or shredded if preferred). Add ½ tsp of cinnamon and mix through. Divide apple mix into two ramekins, set aside.
- Blend the remaining half apple with the coconut oil in a food processor.
- In a separate bowl add the oats, blended apple and remaining cinnamon, stir until combined. Divide mixture into half and top the ramekins.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden.