700g potato gnocchi
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
spray oil for cooking
1 small (200g) leek, sliced
500g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and chopped
1 cup (250mL) vegetable stock
⅔ cup (170mL) light evaporated milk
5 cups (100g) baby spinach leaves
1 tbsp chopped sage
Step by step
30 minsTime total
- Cook gnocchi according to packet instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange tomatoes, cut-side up, on prepared tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just soft and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a non stick saucepan over medium heat; spray with oil; add leek, cook for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Add pumpkin and stock and simmer for 3 minutes or until pumpkin is soft. Add light evaporated milk; cook just until heated through; pour into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return mixture to saucepan, add spinach and heat until wilted. Stir through sage and tomatoes. Add gnocchi and toss to combine.