NEW LOOK, NEW NAME, SAME RECIPE
NAN A.R. has transitioned to NAN EXPERTpro A.R., there is no change to the recipe.
Thickened with starch, NAN EXPERTpro A.R. has been specifically designed for formula fed babies from birth with regurgitation.
✓ Backed by over 155 years of infant nutrition expertise, Nestlé has helped to nurture generations of formula fed infants.
✓ For hygiene and convenience, NAN EXPERTpro A.R. is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
✓ The lid and scoop are made from at least 66% plant-based plastic.
Enzymatically hydrolysed whey protein (cows' milk), potato starch, vegetable oils, lactose (milk), minerals (calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, calcium carbonate, potassium iodide, manganese sulphate, sodium selenate), maltodextrin, L-phenylalanine, acidity regulator (citric acid), vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), niacinamide (niacin), d-l alpha tocopheryl acetate (vit E), calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid), retinyl acetate (vit A), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), folic acid, cholecalciferol (vit D3), phylloquinone (vit K1), cyanocobalamin (vit B12), biotin], taurine, L-carnitine, Lactobacillus reuteri culture (DSM 17938 under license from BioGaia AB), inositol.
1. Wash your hands carefully.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
4. Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
6. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
• To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
• Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
• Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
• Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
- NAN EXPERTpro A.R. SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.
- NAN EXPERTpro A.R. is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
- Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment