How to Prepare NAN SUPREMEpro 1: Video Instructions
• Updated recipe
• NAN SUPREME 1 will now be called NAN SUPREMEpro 1
• A QR code on the back of the tin leads to video preparation instructions
• Australasian Recycling Logos showing the recycling requirements of each individual component of the packaging
For more information, contact our Careline on 1800 468 8736.
✓ NAN SUPREMEpro 1 is specially designed to ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition.
✓ Our latest scientifically advanced formulation is backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
✓ Starter infant formula. The partially hydrolysed whey protein source is from cow’s milk.
✓ For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Lactose (milk), vegetable oils, enzymatically hydrolysed whey protein (milk), minerals (calcium glycerophosphate, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, ferrous sulphate, sodium chloride, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), oligosaccharides [2’-O-Fucosyllactose (2’-FL), Lacto-N-neotetraose (LNnT)] (milk), omega LCPUFAs (DHA from fish oil, AA), acidity regulator (citric acid), vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), calcium pantothenate (vit B5), niacinaminde (niacin), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), riboflavin (vit B2), retinyl acetate (vit A), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), folic acid, phylloquinone (vit K1), biotin, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamin (vit B12)], L-phenylalanine, choline bitartrate, L-histidine, L-tyrosine, L-valine, taurine, inositol, nucleotides (cytidine 5'-monophosphate, uridine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, guanosine 5’-monophosphate), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), L-carnitine, culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
Contains milk, fish.
1. Wash your hands carefully.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
4. Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
6. Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
• To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
• Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition
• Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
• Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
- NAN SUPREMEpro 1 SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.
- WARNING - Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.