NAN EXPERTpro LACTOSE INTOLERANCE has a recipe update. For more information, please contact our Careline on 1800 468 8736 (Australia).
NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE
If your baby is starting on NAN EXPERTpro LACTOSE INTOLERANCE for the first time:
Follow medical advice for transitioning.
If your baby is transitioning from the previous recipe of NAN EXPERTpro LACTOSE INTOLERANCE to the updated recipe:
A baby may better adapt when changes in feeding are introduced gradually. Alternating between the old and new formula feeds may ease transition.
How to Prepare NAN EXPERTpro Lactose Intolerance: Video Instructions
NAN EXPERTpro Lactose Intolerance has been specifically designed for formula fed babies from birth to help with symptoms such as wind or diarrhoea associated with lactose intolerance.
Backed by over 155 years of infant nutrition expertise, Nestlé has helped to nurture generations of formula fed infants.
For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it. The lid and scoop are made from at least 66% plant-based plastic.
NAN EXPERTpro Lactose Intolerance infant formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. This product should not be used for infants with galactosaemia.
Glucose syrup, vegetable oils, milk solids, minerals (calcium citrate, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, magnesium oxide, potassium citrate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), emulsifier (soy lecithin), omega LCPUFAs (DHA from fish oil, AA), vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), calcium pantothenate (vit B5), niacinamide (niacin), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), retinyl acetate (vit A), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), riboflavin (vit B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), folic acid, phylloquinone (vit K1), biotin, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamine (vit B12)], choline bitartrate, inositol, Lactobacillus reuteri culture (DSM 17938 under license from BioGaia AB), acidity regulator (citric acid), taurine, nucleotides (cytidine 5'-monophosphate, uridine 5'-monophosphate, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, guanosine 5'-monophosphate), L-histidine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), L-carnitine
Contains fish, milk, soy.
1. Wash your hands carefully.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
4. Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Cap the feeding bottle, and shake immediately until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
6. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
- To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
- Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
- NAN EXPERTpro Lactose Intolerance SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.
- NAN EXPERTpro Lactose Intolerance infant formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. This product should not be used for infants with galactosaemia.