How to Prepare NAN COMFORT 1: Video Instructions
• Updated recipe
• Made in Switzerland (previously made in France)
• A QR code on the back of the tin leads to video preparation instructions
• Australasian Recycling Logos showing the recycling requirements of each individual component of the packaging
For more information, contact our Careline on 1800 468 8736.
✓ To ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced nourishment, NAN COMFORT 1 has been specially designed to provide high quality nutrition.
✓ Starter infant formula. The protein source (whey dominant) is from cow’s milk.
✓ Backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
✓ For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Milk solids, vegetable oils, maltodextrin, minerals (calcium citrate, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), niacinamide (niacin), calcium pantothenate (vit B5), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), retinyl acetate (vit A), riboflavin (vit B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), folic acid, phylloquinone (vit K1), biotin, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamin (vit B12)], L-histidine, Lactobacillus reuteri culture (DSM 17938 under license from BioGaia AB), inositol, taurine, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), acidity regulator (citric acid), L-carnitine.
Contains milk and soy.
1. Wash your hands carefully.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave convered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
4. Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
6. Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed imediately after prepared.
• To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
• Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
• Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
• Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
- NAN COMFORT 1 SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.
- WARNING - Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.