How to Prepare NAN COMFORT 2: Video Instructions
• Updated recipe
• Made in Switzerland (previously made in France)
• A QR code on the back of the tin leads to video preparation instructions
• Australasian Recycling Logos showing the recycling requirements of each individual component of the packaging
For more information, contact our Careline on 1800 468 8736.
✓ Nestlé lays a strong nutritional foundation for healthy infants through expertise in the latest nutritional science. It is specially designed to ensure your formula fed infant received balanced, high quality nutrition.
✓ Follow-on formula. The protein source is from cow’s milk.
✓ Backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
✓ For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Milk solids, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, minerals (calcium citrate, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), calcium pantothenate (vit B5), niacinamide (niacin), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), retinyl acetate (vit A), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), riboflavin (vit B2), folic acid, phylloquinone (vit K1), biotin, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamin (vit B12)], Lactobacillus reuteri culture (DSM 17938 under license from BioGaia AB), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), acidity regulator (citric acid).
Contains milk and soy.
1. Wash your hands carefully.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C).
4. Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
6. Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
• To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
• Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
• Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
• Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
- NAN COMFORT 2 SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.
- WARNING - Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Not for use in infants under 6 months.
- At around 6 months of age, the infant’s diet becomes more diversified (infant cereals, baby foods). Consult your healthcare professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your healthcare professional, reduce formula intake as advised.