How to Prepare NAN SUPREMEpro 3: Video Instructions
✓ NAN SUPREMEpro 3 is a formulated supplementary food for young children.
✓ Our latest scientifically advanced formulation is backed by more than 155 years of Nestlé expertise. Nestlé has pioneered cutting edge research in paediatric nutrition and is committed to science for children’s nutrition foundation.
✓ PROBIOTIC BIFIDUS BL: A This probiotic is one of the most widely researched strains in paediatric nutrition.
✓ 16 ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS
✓ IMMUNE SUPPORT: Rich in iron, zinc, folate and vitamins B6, B12, C & D for normal immune system function.
✓ COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Rich in iron & zinc to support normal cognitive function
✓ ENERGY METABOLISM: Rich in vitamins B6, B12 & C for normal energy metabolism.
✓ EASY TO DIGEST: Contains 100% partially hydrolysed whey protein to help make it easy to digest.
✓ NAN SUPREMEpro 3 has been specially formulated for your toddler to enjoy supplementary to a varied diet when energy and nutrient intakes may not be adequate.
✓ For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
✓ The lid and scoop are made from at least 66% plant-based plastic.
Lactose (milk), vegetable oils, enzymatically hydrolysed whey protein (milk), vegetable oils, minerals (calcium phosphate, calcium chloride, calcium glycerophosphate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide), acidity regulator (citric acid), fish oil, vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), niacinamide (niacin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), riboflavin (vit B2), thiamine mononitrate (vit B1), retinyl acetate (vit A), folic acid, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamin (vit B12)], antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
Contains milk and fish.
1. Wash hands carefully.
2. Wash cup thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool.
4. Consult serving guide. First, pour 210mL of water into cup, then add 7 level scoops of powder. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use, and store in a cool dry place.
6. Shake or stir with clean spoon until dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the child.
Once prepared, serve immediately. Discard any unfinished drink
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
- This product is not a breastmilk substitute, but a growing-up milk specially suited to young children.
- NAN SUPREMEpro 3 SHOULD NOT be used if a toddler has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.