How to Prepare NAN OPTIPRO 3: Video Instructions
• Updated recipe
• Age-optimised protein levels tailored to help support growth and development in young children. NAN OPTIPRO 3 can be enjoyed supplementary to a varied diet when energy and nutrient intake is inadequate.
• A QR code on the back of the tin leads to video preparation instructions
• Australasian Recycling Logos showing the recycling requirements of each individual component of the packaging
For more information, contact our Careline on 1800 468 8736.
✓ NAN OPTIPRO 3 is a formulated supplementary food for young children.
✓ NAN OPTIPRO 3 is a growing up milk drink for toddlers from 1 year. We optimise the formulation with the right amount of quality proteins for your toddler’s growth and development, plus our scientific formulation also includes probiotic Bifidus BL and 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
✓ OPTIMISED PROTEIN: NAN OPTIPRO 3 Toddler Milk Drink has been scientifically designed with age optimised protein levels, tailored to help support growth and development in young children.
✓ CALCIUM & VITAMIN D: Rich in vitamin D to help with the absorption of calcium, which supports your child’s muscle function and maintains strong teeth and bones.
✓ 16 VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Just 2 serves per day provides your child with an average of 50% or more of the recommended dietary intake of calcium, iron, zinc, iodine and vitamins B1, B2, C, D & E.
✓ PROBIOTIC BIFIDUS BL: One of the most well researched probiotic strains in paediatric nutrition.
✓ Backed by more than 150 years of expertise, Nestlé has pioneered cutting edge research in paediatric nutrition and is committed to science for children’s nutrition foundation.
✓ For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Milk solids, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, minerals (calcium citrate, calcium phosphate, sodium phosphate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide), emulsifier (soy lecithin), fish oil, vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), niacinamide (niacin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), riboflavin (vit B2), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), retinyl acetate (vit A), folic acid, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamin (vit B12)], antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), acidity regulator (citric acid), culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
Contains milk, fish and soy.
1. Wash hands carefully.
2. Wash cup thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool.
4. Consult serving guide. First, pour 210mL of water into cup, then add 7 level scoops of powder. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use, and store in a cool dry place.
6. Shake or stir with clean spoon until dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the child.
Once prepared, serve immediately. Discard any unfinished drink.
- This product is not a breastmilk substitute, but a growing-up milk specially suited to young children.
- NAN OPTIPRO 3 SHOULD NOT be used if a toddler has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.