✓ Backed by over 150 years of infant nutrition expertise, Nestlé has helped to nurture generations of formula fed infants.
✓ For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Milk solids, vegetable oils, minerals (calcium citrate, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), emulsifier (soy lecithin), omega LCPUFAs (DHA from fish oil, AA), vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), nicotinamide (niacin), calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid), retinyl acetate (vit A), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), riboflavin (vit B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), folic acid, phylloquinone (vit K), biotin, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamine (vit B12)], choline bitatrate, inositol, taurine, L-valine, L-histidine, nucleotides (cytidine 5'- monophosphate, uridine 5’- monophosphate, adenosine 5'- monophosphate, guanosine 5’-monophosphate), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), L-carnitine, acidity regulator (citric acid), culture (Bifidus BL).
Contains milk, fish and soy.
Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water (40°C) into boiled bottle. Only use scoop from this can and level using inner rim. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby. After use, store scoop on suspension inside the can as shown. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. FEED IMMEDIATELY.
• To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
• Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
• Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.
• Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
• Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
- NAN A2 Stage 2 SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.
- At around 6 months of age, the infant’s diet becomes more diversified (infant cereals, baby foods). Consult your healthcare professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your healthcare professional, reduce formula intake as advised.