Nestlé Baby & me – OFB Sydney Show Promotion Terms & Conditions 2024
Schedule to Conditions of Entry Promotion Name
Nestlé Baby & me – One Fine Baby Sydney Show (“The Promotion”)
The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138.
Entry is open to (“Eligible Entrant”):
- Residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over;
- Who attend OR register for a ticket for the Sydney One Fine Baby Show in the location listed within the Participating Expo details below; and
- Have registered their entry ticket in their name (“Eligible Entrant”)
Participating One Fine Baby (OFB) Expo is listed below:
- OFB Sydney Expo: Between 9:00am AEDT on 16 March 2024 and 3:00pm AEDT on 17 March 2024 (“OFB March Sydney Expo”)
Note: Expo dates and session times may be subject to change.
- OFB Sydney Expo: The Promotion starts when ticket sales open for the OFB Sydney Expo (on or about 9:00am AEDT on 15 December 2023) and closes at 3:00pm AEDT on 17 March 2024
Entry Method 1: Enter at the stand
To enter, Eligible Entrants must:
- Attend a One Fine Baby (OFB) Expo (listed above);
- Scan their individual QR code using the One Fine Baby scanner at the Nestlé stand and register as a member of Nestlé Baby & Me;
- Enter the Promotion on the One Fine Baby on stand scanner.
Entry Method 2: Enter when purchasing a One Fine Baby (OFB) Expo e-ticket:
To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the relevant Expo Promotional Period:
- Go to https://onefinebaby.com.au/baby-expo/sydney and register for the Participating Expo e-ticket(s);
- Entrants must enter the Nestlé Baby & me competition prize draw by selecting the checkbox to sign up to Nestle Baby & Me on the Expo e-ticket registration form;
- Click ‘register’ to finalise their e-ticket registration and entry into the Promotion.
The Promoter will conduct a draw from all entries received during the Promotional Period to determine winners.
Maximum entries permitted
There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person into the Promotion.
All Draws will take place at Tactics Marketing Support, Unit 19, 8 Tilley Lane Frenchs Forest NSW 2089 at 10:00am AEST/AEDT on the 20 March 2024.
The draw is random and winners will be selected at random. The first entrant drawn from each Expo listed above will be determined to be Major Prize Winners and will each win a Major Prize.
- Type: Major Prizes
- Number available: Ten (10)
- Details: Each Major Prize will consist of: A $200 Prezzee eGift Card
- Value: $200 each.
Value of Prize Pool
Up to $2,000
Conditions of prize
As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash. The Prezzee eGift card cannot be swapped for cash and Prezzee Terms & Conditions apply. The vouchers should be treated like cash and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed. The full Prezzee Terms & Conditions can be found at [https://www.prezzee.com.au/policies/terms-of-service/]
Prize Winner Notification
Major Prize Winners will be notified by either telephone or email within two (2) business days of the relevant Draw.
Prize Winner Publication Details
The first name and suburb of the Major Prize Winners will be published on https://www.nestlebabyandme.com.au/promotions within fourteen (14) business days of the relevant Draw.
Prize Claim Date
All prizes must be claimed by responding to the Prize Winner Notification by the within twelve (12) weeks of Prize Winner Notification. If the prizes are not claimed by this date, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner.
Re-Draw and Prize Winner Notification and Publication Details
In the event that the prize is not claimed by the Instant Prize Claim Date, or an entry is deemed invalid, or otherwise forfeited, the Promoter may conduct a further draw to determine prize winners at Tactics Marketing Support, Unit 19, 8 Tilley Lane Frenchs Forest NSW 2089, at 10am AEST on 19 June 2024. The draw is random and a winner will be selected at random. The winner will be notified by email or telephone and their name will be published at https://www.nestlebabyandme.com.au/promotions on the same date.
Conditions of Entry
- These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to Condition of Entry prevails.
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Receipt of entries for electronic entries: Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Games of Chance: If more than one prize is offered for that draw, the prize with the highest value will be awarded first. If other prizes are available to be won in the Promotion, they will be awarded in descending value. The name of any prize winner will be published on the internet at www.nestle.com.au/productnews/winners
- Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency and that the entrant meets all entry requirements. Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter may require any prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made during the Promotion period in order to claim a prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
- Monetary Prizes: If money is offered as a prize, the prize may be awarded by way of cheque, EFTPOS card or by transfer to a nominated bank account. If the prize is to be delivered by bank transfer, the winner will be required to advise the Promoter of their nominated bank account details for their prize money to be deposited.
- Tickets to an Event or an Experience: If tickets to an event or an experience are offered as a prize, the prize will be subject to the organiser’s terms. To the extent permitted at law, the Promoter is not liable for any cancellation or re-scheduling that may prevent prize fulfilment. The tickets to the event cannot be converted to cash nor replaced if lost, stolen or defaced. Tickets can only be used on the date(s) specified on the ticket.
- Trip Prize: If travel is offered as a prize, flights and accommodation are subject to availability at time of booking. Additional spending money, meals, taxes, valid passports, visas, transport to & from departure point additional transfers, insurance & all other ancillary costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry are the responsibility of the winner. It is a condition of accepting the prize that all components of the prize be taken during the trip and all persons taking the trip depart from & return to the winner's nearest capital city at the same time unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter.
- Vehicle: If a vehicle is offered as a prize, the vehicle includes registration, 3rd party insurance, a full tank of petrol and all on-road costs. Any additional costs including comprehensive insurance and additional optional extras are the responsibility of the winner.
- Standard Prize Restriction: All prizes unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
- Prize Delivery: Prizes will only be delivered in Australia and each winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize, or (if required) the date they advise the Promoter of their nominated Australian bank account details for their prize money to be deposited.
- If a prize winner or participant is under the age of 18 years of age: The prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on their behalf. The Promoter may require a winner under the age of 18 years to be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian throughout prize fulfilment.
- If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
- Tampering: The Promoter may disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation in future promotions of the Promoter.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter may (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, related to participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Publicity: If a winner agrees to participate in follow-up interviews and publicity then the Promoter may use their name, image, photograph/s, film and sound recordings for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation, and the Promoter will own copyright in any such images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and in all material incorporating the same.
- Entry Content: The Promoter may adapt and use any entry content for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
- Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
- Liability: To the extent permitted by law: (a) the Promoter’s only liability is as expressly stated in these terms and provisions in the Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded, and all other guarantees, warranties and conditions are excluded; and (b) the Promoter will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect loss or damage including loss of profit or loss of opportunity. .
- Australian Consumer Law: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent or misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Tax: Winners should obtain their own independent financial advice in relation to any tax liability that may arise as a result of their participation in the Promotion.
- Promoter’s Decisions: All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter (acting reasonably) and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Social Media: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants completely release Facebook, Instagram or X (formerly known as Twitter) from any and all liability relating to the Promotion (this release is a requirement of the operators of Facebook, Instagram and X (formerly known as Twitter)).