How to Prepare NAN COMFORT 4: Video Instructions
✓ NAN COMFORT 4 is a formulated supplementary food for young children.
✓ NAN COMFORT 4 is a growing up milk drink for toddlers from 2 years. Our unique scientific formulation contains probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri & 16 essential vitamins and mineral which help support your toddler, as they grow and develop.
✓ REDUCED FAT: NAN COMFORT 4 is tailored to support the specific nutrition requirements of toddlers from 2 years of age. NAN COMFORT 4 (5.1g fat) versus NAN COMFORT 3 (6.8g fat).
✓ CALCIUM: Our calcium rich formulation is tailored to meet the specific needs of toddlers to help support their digestive function, as well as maintain your little one’s strong teeth and bones.
✓ IRON: Iron is important for your toddler’s budding mind and for the functioning of their immune system.
✓ 16 ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Includes iron and zinc for cognitive and immune system function, and vitamins C & D to help support growth and development.
✓ PROBIOTIC LACTOBACILLUS REUTERI: This probiotic is one of the most widely researched strains in paediatric nutrition.
✓ Backed by more than 150 years of expertise, Nestlé has pioneered cutting edge research in paediatric nutrition and is committed to science for children’s nutrition foundation.
✓ For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Milk solids, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, minerals (calcium citrate, calcium phosphate, sodium phosphate, ferrous sulphate, magnesium chloride, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide), emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), niacinamide (niacin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), riboflavin (vit B2), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), retinyl acetate (vit A), folic acid, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamin (vit B12)], Lactobacillus reuteri culture (DSM 17938 under license from BioGaia AB), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), acidity regulator (citric acid).
Contains milk and soy.
1. Wash hands carefully.
2. Wash cup thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool.
4. Consult serving guide. First, pour 210mL of water into cup, then add 7 level scoops of powder. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use, and store in a cool dry place.
6. Shake or stir with clean spoon until dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the child.
Once prepared, serve immediately. Discard any unfinished drink.
- This product is not a breastmilk substitute, but a growing-up milk specially suited to young children.
- NAN COMFORT 4 SHOULD NOT be used if a toddler has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.